May 17, 2021
- Added inventory attributes field
total_sellable_quantity to Inventory API endpoints. This quantity is calculated by subtracting the total exception quantity from the fulfillable quantity.
March 23, 2020
- Added ability to auto-create Products when sending Orders that use the product reference_id
- Added a new authentication method - Privileged Access Token (PAT) - that can be requested for single-merchant applications for easier use.
- Updated Getting Started section to be more clear about how the various APIs should be used
- Added an example integration diagram to the Tools section
February 24, 2020
- Added On Hand and Committed quantity calculations to the Inventory Resource
- Moved the Shipments endpoints under the Orders API resource. This change should result in no interuptions of service.
- Added Shipment information to the Get Order and Get Orders Endpoints
January 28, 2020
- Added the Returns API which includes endpoints to create a return, edit a return, cancel a return, get 1 return and get all returns.
- Added Order referenceId field as filter to Get Orders endpoint
December 30, 2019
- Developers are now able to request multi-channel applications which have read-only access to all of a user's channels. Request a multi-channel application using the sign-up link
December 16, 2019
December 12, 2019
December 5, 2019
- Added company name to recipient info in Orders endpoints
- Added packaging type to Shipments endpoints
- Fixed bug where Shipments endpoints did not return more than one lot date and lot number for inventory
November 25, 2019
- Added Company Name to the shipment object in the Fulfillment API
- Added an additional On Hold status reason to the Fulfillment API - "Missing Packaging Preferences". The merchant should resolve this error by logging into their ShipBob account.
November 18, 2019
November 5, 2019